We all need to eat, right? Well there are some great places to eat on the Island and I just wanted to share my recommendations with you here, so that you can make the most of your stay
- Fish and Chips – Coastguard Cafe - less than a minute’s walk away and finger sucking delicious
- Pub Grub - Olive Leaf – it’s our local, so I’ve got to plug it! But seriously, it’s only a minutes stagger from Cockle Warren, it’s got a warm atmosphere, there is a wide range of food on offer – all well prepared and reasonably priced (~£10 for a main course) and the people are very friendly
- Classic British – Jasper’s is a great restaurant for special occasions. It is the most classic of restaurants on the island, and the welcome is always warm and friendly
- Thai – Niyom Thai - one of the best Thai restaurants outside London. If you like Thai food, then you will LOVE Niyom Thai
- Seafood – Piranha Bar - fresh seafood, cooked well on the docks – it doesn’t get better than this. Sorry, been watching too much masterchef!!